HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer series – L411
Download the HP Officejet 100 Utility drivers that compatible with your operating system below.
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reduce the http request from PSDr to hp.com
- Changes for Akmai server for some Asian countries
- Replace all the FTP location references to HTTP
- Defect fixes for tool improvement
File version: 5.1.1.004
File Size: (10.6 MB)
File name: HPPSdr.exe
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Release date: Jan 25, 2019
The HP Print and Scan Doctor does not require installation.
To use the HP Print and Scan Doctor, simply download the file and run it.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file on your computer and double-click the HPPSdr.exe filename to open and run the tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Note: The first time you run the HPPSdr.exe file it will place a shortcut to the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your desktop. This convenient shortcut can be used for easy access to the HP Print and Scan Doctor for troubleshooting and problem solving help you may need in the future.