HP ENVY 121 e-All-in-One Printer
Download the HP Officejet 121 drivers that compatible with your operating system below.
HP ENVY 121 e-All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers
The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.
- Added support for Windows 10
- Most current version of the software includes all previous fixes and enhancements.
File version: 28.8
File Size: Oct 30, 2015
File name: LS120_1315-1.exe
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Release date: (62.0 MB)
HP ENVY 121 Utility
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- By default disable data collection checkbox for Germany as per GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Added support of 10.14 OS
- Fixed installation failure issue on 10.14
- Optimized the code to fix download failure
File version: 184.108.40.206
File Size: Sep 24, 2018
File name: HP_Easy_Start.app.zip
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
Release date: (9.1 MB)
How do I open HP Utility?
Step 1: Check if HP Utility is installed on the Mac
If HP Utility displays a setup and activation screen, click Continue to complete the software setup.
If HP Utility is not in the Application list, continue to the next step to install the full feature driver.
Step 2: Install the driver and add printer to the Mac
HP Utility is part of the full feature software. Install the full feature driver from the HP website.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click Download next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature driver, depending on the option that displays.
- Open the Downloads folder, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer connection and install the software.
- If you are prompted to add the printer to the printer queue, click the name of your printer, click the Use or Print Using menu, select the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, and then click Add.
- Return to the HP installer to complete the installation.